THE GOAL IS ZERO ACCIDENTS
The foundation of HTT 5 Oy’s safety policy is the continuous increase of customer benefit and continuously developing the safety of operational conditions. Maintaining occupational safety and promoting it benefits us all and serves as an important common goal.
1. RISK ANALYSIS
- By identifying risks and hazards, we are able to manage them.
- With our own risk analysis operational processes, we are able to prevent hazardous situations by predicting them in advance.
2. PREVENTING ACCIDENTS
- Work orientation and guidance
- Personal protective gear and correct work postures
3. OCCUPATIONAL WELL-BEING
- Occupational well-being is a part of HTT Oy’s continuous operations and development. By caring for the health of our employees, occupational capacity and well-being, we are able to guarantee high-quality services for our customers.
4. HSEQ OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
- HTT aims to achieve customer success by investing in a smart operational culture.
- By following HSEQ requirements, we improve safety, environmental responsibility, quality and performance.
- Due to the systematic and continuous operational development, our accident frequency has been declining for several years.
- Our operational instructions have been evaluated by a third-party as customer evaluations. The main evaluator was Inspecta Sertifiointi Oy.
- Further information on the evaluation procedure